Welcome To Darknmystic's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome To Darknmystic's forum

To hang out, anyone from Endless-online is welcom

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

How to patch hacks[my thoughts]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rickere

rickere

How to patch hacks[my thoughts] Empty
PostSubject: How to patch hacks[my thoughts]   How to patch hacks[my thoughts] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 4:36 pm

Speed:
If you use speed you speed you're game clock up,to stop this all he has to do is put it so the client reads you're time if it is going faster then normal then you get i.p banned for so long.

Auto:
Make it so if anything targets the endless window the window instantly shuts down.This would also stop t-search.

D/C:
This is the most simple thing including many ways to stop it,my way and the most convinient way would be basically when the client sees something longer then the natural breaking point of text it sends the client into ''hide'' mode.All he has to do is make it so it clips the rest off instead of shutting the client off.It's barely a few lines of c++ to fix
Back to top Go down
Console
dark guardians
Console

PostSubject: Re: How to patch hacks[my thoughts]   How to patch hacks[my thoughts] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 4:45 pm

or he could set so that any name made that breaks a certain point gets machine banned
and any name that doesnt but still spams gets ip banned for... a month at least

Last edited by on Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://hosted.filefront.com/DarkConsole
Liiisa
Admin
Liiisa

PostSubject: Re: How to patch hacks[my thoughts]   How to patch hacks[my thoughts] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 4:50 pm

Yeah :O, Like Connie said.. Razz
Back to top Go down
rickere

rickere

PostSubject: Re: How to patch hacks[my thoughts]   How to patch hacks[my thoughts] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 6:56 am

Console wrote:
or he could set so that any name made that breaks a certain point gets machine banned
and any name that doesnt but still spams gets ip banned for... a month at least

But that wouldn't fix the problem,they would find a way around it .

EDIT: also remember there is eoproxy.
Back to top Go down
Console
dark guardians
Console

PostSubject: Re: How to patch hacks[my thoughts]   How to patch hacks[my thoughts] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 2:09 pm

the only way to get around a machine ban/ disk ban would be to get a new one. the would cost money and i doubt players would go out and buy new shit just to play eo
Back to top Go down
http://hosted.filefront.com/DarkConsole
rickere

rickere

PostSubject: Re: How to patch hacks[my thoughts]   How to patch hacks[my thoughts] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 4:06 pm

Console wrote:
the only way to get around a machine ban/ disk ban would be to get a new one. the would cost money and i doubt players would go out and buy new shit just to play eo
No,the name that breaks a certain point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to patch hacks[my thoughts]   How to patch hacks[my thoughts] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to patch hacks[my thoughts]
Page 1 of 1