Welcome To Darknmystic's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome To Darknmystic's forum

To hang out, anyone from Endless-online is welcom

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Hey all, Shinji here!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinji

Hey all, Shinji here! Empty
PostSubject: Hey all, Shinji here!   Hey all, Shinji here! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 9:33 pm

Hey all, I'm Shinji. You might know me on test as a "global whore", newb helper, or as the guy who applied to be a light guide. I'm still awaiting Vult-r's response to my application, though. Don't worry, if I'm light guide, EO WILL get moderated. It'll be a better place to be. Anyone wants to talk to me, feel free to PM me on the forums here or on EO!
Back to top Go down
rickere

rickere

PostSubject: Re: Hey all, Shinji here!   Hey all, Shinji here! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 9:41 pm

Hey shinji,i can assure you vult won't hire you as a light guide.Infact i don't think he is hiring light guides during alpha he has said it a couple times,as for Leader of the guild/site. =] positions he has already filled them i believe.
Back to top Go down
Liiisa
Admin
Liiisa

PostSubject: Re: Hey all, Shinji here!   Hey all, Shinji here! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 10:11 am

Hiii.. Shinji.. =]

W.elcome!
Back to top Go down
Console
dark guardians
Console

PostSubject: Re: Hey all, Shinji here!   Hey all, Shinji here! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 1:46 pm

Hey Shinji!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://hosted.filefront.com/DarkConsole
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey all, Shinji here!   Hey all, Shinji here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey all, Shinji here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To Darknmystic's forum :: Introduction :: Introduce yourselves-
Jump to: